Hi Everyone

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer

My name is Jennifer. I'm a married mother of two and I am the proud owner of 5 male rats and 17 female rats. They have won over my household with their charm and spoiling them is our favorite thing to do.

I have an uncontrollable habit of telling everybody under the sun how wonderful owning rats is and giving them a 'pro rat speech'. I think it is up to people like us to change some of the negative stereotypes often found out there. I feel like owning rats makes me a part of a very special club because the perception of rats as pets is so divided.

:hi!: :welcome: to the forum, it's a great place to learn and visit, the only catch is...

You have to post lots of pics of your babies :lol3:

Welcome to the RS Jennifer!!!

As others have said, we really hope you have a good camera along with your 22 furry friends...hehehe.

We are a happy, friendly community forum, and very happy to have you join us. :thumbup:

Fuzzbutt.co.uk said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: 22 rats!!! How do you find time for them all, and kids too! Impressive! :D

On this forum, Fuzzbutt, you will find a few of us with over 20 ratkids. :mrgreen:. You will quickly figure out who they are too. ;)

lilspaz68 said:
Fuzzbutt.co.uk said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: 22 rats!!! How do you find time for them all, and kids too! Impressive! :D

On this forum, Fuzzbutt, you will find a few of us with over 20 ratkids. :mrgreen:. You will quickly figure out who they are too. ;)
I have noooo idea who you are talking about. :stickpoke:

Back