• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HAMMOCKS for sale <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
hammock set sold, I am working on photographing the fabric I have in order to take some custom order

in the meantime, what hammocks are ppl interested in?

Last edited:
OK this is a better photo of that hammock set

SOLD

001.jpg

003.jpg

Last edited:
My friend and I will wait and see what you've got! Hopefully your computer starts working better soon :)

Oh, and we have all boys so boyish fabrics. Or colourful. Just so long as they're not totally pink and purple. haha

oh hi! *blush* yes I fixed the computer issues but then I had a sick/dying rat, so I was a bit busy with her

I have a bunch of premades almost finished and will take photos of the fabrics and get those up soon!

is there anything in particular you're looking for, in regards to hammock styles?

oh hi! *blush* yes I fixed the computer issues but then I had a sick/dying rat, so I was a bit busy with her

I have a bunch of premades almost finished and will take photos of the fabrics and get those up soon!

is there anything in particular you're looking for, in regards to hammock styles?

I totally understand! And I'll email you :) haha

I'm planning to make some hammock sets and would like to know what hammocks most people prefer in a set.

Do you just want a lot of hammocks, say, enough to fill a large cage like a DCN/FN or do you want specific styles?

I no longer make cube hammocks, they are just too hard and time consuming.
Correction- I am willing to make you a cube or rectangular prism hammock (what I used to call Cookie's Look Out) but the price will be $20/cube, $22 for the larger rectangular prism

I do make bunk beds, triple bunk beds, clam shells, pocket hammocks of all sorts (I find these fun to make, so although they often use more fabric, I tend to charge less for them) and of course flat/standard hammocks. I can make corner hammocks too, single layer or pocket. I can make double deckers and snuggle sacks too.

Last edited:
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES hammocks, yummy!
great for your birthday rat, or just because, who doesn't like chocolate- or cake?!?

009.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:
Custom order ready to ship!
I'm gonna miss these hammocks,
while working on them I became quite fond of the bright colors. But they are off to two homes where they will (hopefully) be much loved and used and I hope, not too much chewed :lol:

If anyone is interested in a custom order please let me know.
At this time I am only making bunk beds, triple bunk beds, pocket hammocks (two styles) half pocket hammocks, snuggle sacks and flats/standards and stacking flats
oh and I guess tubes, too

004.jpg

Her triple hammocks are great - she has sent me a couple and despite a few chewers I have, they are still useable a couple years later, although worn. Well worth the investment ... plus, Buddy endorses them and he is scared to death of hammocks, but will finally after many weeks, use her triple hammock and only that one.

aww Buddy!! I'm honored that he chose that hammock to use

If anyone wants any thing please PM me, since sales are so slow this time of year, I'll just be doing custom orders for now

any of my premades end up getting donated or traded if they don't sell right away, I'm not set up to store things etc

Back