Mice Pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

Hey all! I thought you'd all enjoy some new pics (and for some of you, your first pics!) of the girls. :D

Ayana first. She's up there. Her tumor is worse. I tried to cover it with my hand in the pics so as not to upset anyone. She really is an old girl, which is why she looks so pants. I still think she's beautiful, though.

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

Danica
IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

Candy
IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

Rose Rose
IMG_3114.jpg

Lookit that fur!
IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

Danica and Candy
IMG_3257.jpg

This is cute... If only Danica's face wasn't blurry!
IMG_3259.jpg

:D Thanks for looking!

LMAO!!! :lol: That emoticon does seem to fit well, doesn't it?

I'm thinking that Candy's curls will fade, and she'll become Danica's twin. I've noticed a bit of dark coloring on her snoot, too.. Hehehee!

And Rose Rose *should* maintain that lovely lovely sheep-y look. *hopes*

I would buy a pair in a flash but I've never seen one before!

Wait, mice prefer pairs right? I've only had pairs but now that I think about it I don't know. :lol:

Wait, mice prefer pairs right?

Female mice do, yes. :) Males are prone to fighting and are better off on their own. But there are a few that defy that and love company. For the most part, though, they are better by themselves.

Thanks guys!! :D

That's great to know :D I had two female pairs, and a lone male that I rescued. He was a regular white mouse but soooo sweet. I wish all mice were as friendly and docile as he was. My old cat got him though :( One day, after many months of living in a huge four story hamster cage, he squeezed out from the bars. Of course we were hosting a dinner party at the time and the cat brought him in, proud as could be.

He sure was a stinky one though!

I've asked my friend who works at SuperPet to look into these mouse sheep for me, lol. I don't know where else I'd find such beautiful animals.

So you've actually managed to keep Danica in the same enclosure for more than an hour? :lol: (she is the escape artist, right?)

And any word on that gecko that /wasloose in your room?

I hope you have some luck, Bron! They may just turn up unexpectedly. :)

LOL, yep, I've managed to keep her locked up so far... Although she really tries!! And yes, she's the escapee.

As for the gecko... He's been found and is now living a happy existance far far away from me, in my ex's house. Since it was his gecko to begin with while we were dating, he offered to take him. *whew* Thank goodness. :D He's safe and as far as we can tell, healthy as ever. He just needs to gain a bit of weight. :)

Back