needs rehomeing for experienced rat owners

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster1128

Hi I am from warwick rhode island usa. I have a male albino that needs rehoming. He needs someone with experience only as he is a biter. I got him on Monday and was told he was returned to petsmart because the peoples daughter was allergic to him. After getting him home he shows no interest in leaveing his cage and I have been bitten and not to mention my boyfriend as well more than once and yes blood was involved. I think he was returned because the owners daughter didn't want to care for him and left him in his cage all the time. he is my first and I have no experience and feel he needs someone who can help him if I bring him back to the store im afraid he will be snake food. of interested you can message me. thank you. he will not come with a cage and is free as I adopted him so I didn't pay for him.

Is he PEW? Pink eyed white? They have sight problems - he might be biting you because you are startling him and its a reaction.

he is but i dont think thats the problem i think his perviouse owner left him in his cage all the time he has no curiosity at all im scared of him now i just want him to be with someonr who can help him i dont think he was a good choice for a first rat. sorry i hope people dont think poorly of me :( but its not fair he has to atay in his cage because im afraid i dont want him to be snake food

Back