Craigslist Ad Asking $200 For 2 Rats! - Bourne, MA

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumblesquid

http://capecod.craigslist.org/pet/4174369272.html

2 curly haired rats with large 2 level cage with 2 little levels that you can add with wheel,bottle, special food holder, and some food to start you out, and a big jar of their fav snack cheese balls!!! I'm very allergic to them I love them anyway! I just feel bad I can't play with them or anything I have had them since they were 2 months old they are almost a year old now!!! Little pip and snowball are there names which could be changed because they don't know there names. $200 obo text or call me if interested 508 317 8224

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Dirty cage picture
-Cheese balls as a snack?!
-Asking a whole $200 USD
-Hamster mix food
-Pretty empty cage

Unfortunately I will not be able to transport these girls... Hope someone can help them.

They must be a little bit off?! If it was a Critter Nation than yes, 200 dollars. But for that small empty cage? I hope someone gets those babies out of there!

Perhaps someone could respond, suggest that she screen carefully and give her a link to this forum - suggesting that it would be a good site for her and whomever buys her rats.
(I would have responded but was unable to find an email link on the page)

SQ said:
Perhaps someone could respond, suggest that she screen carefully and give her a link to this forum - suggesting that it would be a good site for her and whomever buys her rats.
(I would have responded but was unable to find an email link on the page)

I think the poster of the ad only wants calls :(

That's really bad! So many things wrong with that situation. The only good thing about her asking $200 is only ppl serious about having the whole kit n kaboodle would offer. But she does need to realize she doesn't have much to offer!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back