Newbie to the board

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keltikka

Hi Everyone,
I'm Erika, better known as Keltikka from Rats Rule and maybe even Rat Palace from a few years ago to some of the people here. I've actively had ratties for the past 5+ years. Right now we have an FN and an R-685 in the bedroom with:
Sam - B&W hoody
Dean - B&W hoody
Remy - blue berk (his berky mark is in the exact shape of a Peeps bunny :lol:)
Django - blue hoody
Face of Boe -beige masked dumbo
Brannigan - beige banded berk dumbo
Milo the Little Pink Demon -mock hairless
Oliver - mink merle dumbo
Maximus - black masked blazed
Tiberius - fawn variegated
Atollicus - beige masked blazed odd eye

In R-685's, R-695's, FN, All Living Things deluxe chin cages and various homemade multi level cages we have the rest of the mischeif in the pet room dedicated just to them (and our 2 female degus Sully & Suki)

Vespasian - blazed agouti variegated
Trajan - black berk velveteen
Hadrian - blazed black masked
Kismet - PEW
Little Man Tate - beige berk
Beckett - black masked
Athos - fawn hoody
Phillippe - beige hoody
Porthos - beige berk
Aremis - B&W hoody
Theodosius - blazed black masked

and our only girl, Yseult (Isolde) - spayed mink hoody. After a lengthy intro that has gone well, Aremis will be moving in with Yseult tomorrow. The newlyweds will have a chin cage the size of an R-695 all to themselves. She has outlived 2 sets of previous cagemates, poor girl but is always a sweetheart to every rat she meets. She is a rescue from Kim's Ark.

We'll be adding 3 more hairless boys from the Moncton rescue and doing a little transporting of some of the other babies across NY to NYDaisy in a couple of weeks. I can't wait, I'm so excited!

This is a great forum guys!

Back