Milo needs a home! NC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zanya

Rat Enthusiast
I have a 3 week old rat Milo I just rescued who needs a home ASAP. I am a College student and as much as I would like to keep him it just seems better to give him to a loving home. He is being treated for lice and a starting URI, but he is very sweet boy. I live in the Winston-Salem area
0817141117b_zps4f0f128d.jpg

In another thread you are looking for a companion for him. Just trying to alleviate some confusion. Which thread is most current? Have you decided not to find a companion and to find a home instead?

In another thread you are looking for a companion for him. Just trying to alleviate some confusion. Which thread is most current? Have you decided not to find a companion and to find a home instead?

I am looking for a forever home, but in case I do need to keep him, I will. I have no problem with keeping him, but I think he can get better attention somewhere else, it's hard to explain. Lets just put finding him a forever home at the top of the list, with me keeping him at number 2. I needed to know that info in case I keep him.

Okay, understood.

If he is only 3 weeks old, he may not even be a He. You'll want to wait until you are certain of his sex to see about finding him a same sex buddy. But if you do end up keeping him, it will definitely be better to find a similarly aged pal now, since rats generally bond pretty easily when they're that little.

If I get a chance I will PM you later about possible rehome options in NC.

Okay, understood.

If he is only 3 weeks old, he may not even be a He. You'll want to wait until you are certain of his sex to see about finding him a same sex buddy. But if you do end up keeping him, it will definitely be better to find a similarly aged pal now, since rats generally bond pretty easily when they're that little.

If I get a chance I will PM you later about possible rehome options in NC.

Ok, thank you

Back