NY (Long Island)-Baby rats for adoption

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raquel

Hi,

My meetup member Trista has 9 baby rats for adoption. I have asked for more information.

Thank you,
posted for Trista by Raquel

Last edited:

Her original post:
"I currently have about ten ratties that I adore but unfortunately need to down size.. I had a girl escape into my boys cage and now on too of my 10 rats who are 4 mos old I have about 9 baby's. They are all very social and sweet but I'm looking for some good homes for them can anyone help get them adopted??"

She added:
"I have 5 boys and 4 girls that are already 4 mos so not that small anymore and I will travel but not too far and would prefer them to come to me.. The baby's can not be sexed yet too young and will be ready for adoption in about a month...I will travel depending on how many they are willing to take if they take more than one I will travel but no more than 45 min away from my town of port jeff.."

The pictured rats are some of the boys:

IMG959988_zpsf29edba5.jpg

IMG956952_zps063f8b78.jpg

IMG956724_zpsf598be27.jpg

IMG953054_zpsfb4f8921.jpg

I do not know what colors are expected for the new babies. Please contact Trista for information at the contact email provided.

Thank you,
posted for Trista by Raquel

Back