Baaack!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

Okay so I wasn't gone very long. But it felt like it!

I've been up north at the farm (Land of No Internet), then at Taboo, a really cool resort in Muskoka, and ...well back at the farm.

I'm so happy to see my girls again! I was terrified about leaving my sister to look after them for obvious reasons. Not to mention the last time I did that, Cody died. But I had no choice. Anyway, they look...great! I've been trying to make them gain weight over the past few months but it wasn't doing much. This goal became more important as three of their brothers died recently (different reasons) so I've been paranoid. Anyway, yes they look like roly poly rats again. :D So we've been having a cuddle fest this afternoon.

And I ordered in pizza to boot. :banana:

Thank you! :D

Yes, me too! I called her every day to make sure she didn't forget their fruits and veggies which may have driven her crazy but it was worth it.

:welcome2: back! I was wondering when you would be returning! If you ever need a rat sitter in the future, let me know! I'd be glad to.

Thanks all! And Melissa! If only you could live in Guelph, lol. I'm not moved out there yet (my stuff is but not me) but it would be handy for sure! Maybe I can go stalk Atrus from the other forum, I think she moved there. ;)

Can't wait to get some "after" shots of the girls up here, though perhaps it's only something a mother would notice, hehe.

Back