Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sa8y2yde.jpg
za8u4yjy.jpg
5anaqare.jpg
usuvevu7.jpg
ara8e8a8.jpg
5ese8a2a.jpg

Yeah pet stores aren't the ideal place to acquire rats. For that reason among others. I'm glad you did things right and really researched everything. Now this is your reward. Sweet girls that love you! It's sure worth it isn't it? =)
Oh heavens yes!! I never thought such a tiny little creature could give me this much happiness. You know how people always try comparing exotics to being more dog like or more cat like, they're in their own category all the way around. So funny to see what they scamper off with. So cute to see where they choose to snuggle up at. Earlier my girl Gracie was sleeping and I was rubbing her belly and she kept rolling more to give me a better reach for her belly. Little cuties. And it totally cracks me up when I have to take things from them and they either squeal about it like "mommy noooo!" Or they fight really hard to keep it lol silly girls hahaha

3 new big boys that are with my foster

Remy
71b546a0fb6a64aee7b0a523b308ee37.jpg

Bannock
5b4a8d830db68c5648785936f9c18e4e.jpg

The shy Silver
1b22697bbd88dbac17097c53b4d4ed22.jpg

They were a cooperative forfeit. They are big boys. Apparently Remy is a biter. ..not...but I now know why they are so grumpy they are riddled with lice :( so I helped set the foster up for them and taught her how to take care of the lice. They are big beautiful boys.

Last edited:
Those are my foster girls from the hoarding situation. They are so sweet! And they love each other so much! Actually I'm really excited about/for them because last night they decided they were going to move in with my residents in the DCN. Or maybe they just really liked the big space, lol! Anyway one less cage for me to clean.

Back