• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rat Hat and Tail Costume - FOR SALE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumblesquid

Hello shackers,

Gauging interest with some new things I started sewing: wearable rat tails and hats with ears! Perfect for Halloween. Here are some pics:

14827063359_a82e36cb6d_z.jpg

15013788355_5717a3653e_z.jpg

14827170748_19d43c2560_z.jpg

14990791306_d36d7255c1_z.jpg

15010703421_ce34f60ce1_z.jpg

The hat is adult size. The mannequin head it is on is a 22 inch circumference, which is average adult head size (could fit smaller or bigger too, since it is made of fleece which stretches). The ears stay pretty perky when wearing unless you intentionally put them down.

The tail is about 40 inches long and has two loops for attaching to a belt. The base of the tail is high quality faux fur (aka not real) and is extremely soft.

Looking to sell this for $35 as a bundle, plus shipping. Shipping will be around $8 for the United States and $15 for Canada. Currency is USD. Please reply to claim it, and we will exchange shipping and payment information over PM.

For full size images, go to this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7j8xglp7qt63uef/AACdi1vCECnI6S4F8sKueFbNa?dl=0

Thanks for looking!

Very cool! The tail looks almost real.
Will you be doing them in other colors or offering pieces separately? I really love the hat but probably would not use the tail (even though it's a really great tail).

Thanks!

I will probably only do them pre-made, but yes I will do other colors. I'd love to hear color suggestions as to what people would want to see. Actually, I've changed my mind about selling them together! If you'd like to buy the hat without the tail, it would be $15 plus $5 shipping (to the US).

Back