Vegan cupcake deal in Ottawa!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratluver

Not sure how many folks are in/near Ottawa, thought I'd post in case any may want. Joanne, maybe you want to get for when you visit and/or treat for your son? It expires in the end of June (however, if you do not use by then, you can still use what you paid for the Groupon towards something at the bakery, you just don't get the deal). They no longer have the 12 cupcake deal, but you can buy 3 of the 6 cupcake deals- one for yourself and 2 as gifts.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/strawberry-blonde-bakery
Considering I'm used to seeing vegan cupcakes for $3 or $4 apiece, I jumped on this! (Sorry, I forgot to share earlier! It was a crazy day when we bought it.)

As an aside- this wasn't meant to be a plug BUT if anyone does buy, I'd hate for a charity not to get some help! You can actually go through www.igive.com and, if not a member, sign up to be. There are SO many charities listed and they don't have to have US 501(c)(3) status. I am not sure if any Canadian charities are listed. The Travelin' Rat does benefit from iGive, along with a number of rat rescues. Once on the iGive site, you can then go to Groupon from the links there (or download the iGive button, which does pick up stores I never would have thought of would be participating!), then a small percentage of your purchase is donated to the charity you chose (you can change charities at any time). It doesn't cost you any extra, just a few minutes of your time to set up the account, and the small percentages do add up.

I'd love to know if anyone else does buy. My bday is coming up, so we're planning to use this deal in March! (Possibly after a visit to The Table- yum!)

Did anyone take advantage of this? I can't wait to get ours- looks like some really yummy flavors! All the Groupons are sold out now- I hope someone was nearby and could get some!

Back