Charlotte, NC Baby boy rats in need of good home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjardine

Hi guys, I have 3 boys that need homes. They're insanely sweet and cuddly. We have socialized them a lot and handled them daily. I have been water bottle and litter training them.
Cs2YJQI.jpg

They were born July 30th, so as of this this post they are 7, almost 8 weeks old. They were raised with their mother for several weeks and then another female rat was introduced. The boys were separated from the girls just a few weeks ago when they became sexually mature. They are currently living with an adult male and they all get along very well.
UP0rJ9g.jpg

The first rat is very sweet and likes pets and cuddles. He is one of two hooded rats. They have black hoods and white bodies with a black stripe down the middle of their backs. He has a small dot on his lower back as well.
The second rat is the other hooded rat. He likes to cuddle into blankets and your lap. He likes exploring and climbing on people.
The third and final, rat we call escape rat. He has a grey/black body with a white stomach and white-tipped tail. He is very quick and loves exploring. As soon as I open their cage he is the first to run out and explore. He is also very cuddly and friendly.
All of the rats are loving and sweet. They are comfortable with being picked up and handled. They like being pet and eating out of your hand.
More Pictures

I'm in Charlotte, in the University Area.

Back