This is my new favorite picture

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatTheHippie

Rich has really come a long way! When we first became friends he was bewildered at why anyone would ever want a rat as a pet. Fastforward a few months, we're dating, and for christmas he got me 2 babies to add to my colony. He liked them, but he wasn't in love like I was

.... until Ozzy. Little did he know, one of those babies he got for me was going to be his downfall! Rich and Ozzy are best friends. Ozzy sleeps in the corner of the cage closest to Rich, and waits for him every morning when Rich gets him out for their one-on-one snuggles. He loves the other boys too, but Ozzy has his heart.

This is my favorite picture of them :lovestruck:

richozzy.jpg

Oh yeah - that is just tooooo adorable!!! I don't know how you get them to lay like that either.
Great that Rich is now hooked. It just takes that "special one" to do it.

Hey Rich: welcome to the wonderful, crazy, worrisome, expensive, adorable ( even get excited about poop ), would-not get-rid of them for anything rattie club! :bee:

Oh yeah - that is just tooooo adorable!!! I don't know how you get them to lay like that either.
Great that Rich is now hooked. It just takes that "special one" to do it.

Hey Rich: welcome to the wonderful, crazy, worrisome, expensive, adorable ( even get excited about poop ), would-not get-rid of them for anything rattie club! :bee:

He's already talking about getting another DCN to expand their cage, and adopt some more when we have the time and space, WITHOUT me even bringing it up! Haha, I think I've got a keeper

Keeper indeed.
When they are the ones planning thr huge elaborate cage ideas and they don't care what it costs. Mine is that type too. He spends his weekends cooking them treat blocks and other special treats. I think I got two helpings of our homemade hummus and the rest was rat dinner on Saturday while I was at work.
Looks like your man gives his buddy some extra treats ;) thats a big loved belly

Back