Urgent rats in New Jersey need help!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Urgent rats in New Jersey need help! Here are the Craigslist ad details:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pet/5030460231.html
28 rats and 1 rack

I am selling about 28 rats with 1 rack for $60 I also have a rat cage that I'll sell for $50. I will negotiate or trade for snakes/tanks/snake racks/anything snake related. Most of them are females. There may be one or two males in there. A few of the rats may be a little banged up. If you want to use them as snake food, go right ahead. They need to go asap as I have no food or bedding for them. Email me for pics and if you have any questions. THEY NEED TO GO ASAP.

post id: 5030460231
posted: 2 days ago
updated: 2 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [?]

"a little banged up"
I HOPE YOU GET A LITTLE BANGED UP IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHI-&^%($!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GAWD! Thats theee worst wording in a post I've ever read!!
So they are going to starve then if not helped asap!? Anyone in the area!?!?!?

I have family in upper NJ. I currently live in central MA. Sometimes my boyfriend and I drive to and from the two places. Could anyone like to find a home for them, along that route (roughly)? I could most likely transport them (especially back up to MA). Under no circumstances could I keep this many rats for more than a week.

We go from Northboro, MA to Montclair, NJ. The route could deviate a little bit. Just putting this out there in case someone can take them in.

The ad poster's phone number and address were found out and forwarded to the NJSPCA who went to investigate. Other than that some people on Facebook were going to get the rats.

Back