My Harry Potter Book is HERE!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

It was just delivered to my door, I am so excited... but I have no time to read today!!!

Can one read a book in the shower?

Maybe if you get it laminated...
headbeating.gif

Woohoo... you'll need to find a nice quiet corner and read, but I don't recommend having ratties run all over you while you do this or else you'll have tiny bites on the pages. lol

Zooy said:
I'm done it. Took me about 8 hours non stop reading. I need to eat.

HAHAHA that's hilarious.

My friend and I ordered ours from chapters so they won't be in for a while. So can I make a request, if you are going to start writing about the book say 'Beware possible spoilers' :lol:

I can't wait for mine.

LA said:
Zooy said:
I'm done it. Took me about 8 hours non stop reading. I need to eat.

HAHAHA that's hilarious.

My friend and I ordered ours from chapters so they won't be in for a while. So can I make a request, if you are going to start writing about the book say 'Beware possible spoilers' :lol:

I can't wait for mine.
I'm not planning on spoiling here. I've got a forum just for that.

I found it online (legit version) but I just reread the 5th (completely forgot what happened) and am about to start the 6th. Must...catch...up!

Eek!

When opening the door to let the dog out this morning a loud thud resounded at my feet - Harry Potter had arrived! I don't know what it is about packages, they can always make my day, haha.

Bronwyn said:
Eek!

When opening the door to let the dog out this morning a loud thud resounded at my feet - Harry Potter had arrived! I don't know what it is about packages, they can always make my day, haha.

I'm like that too, If I see the Purolator man, he's always greeted with a big smile. lol

:D I'll bet he loves that part of his job, haha.

The book isn't even for me, it's my sister's, but still, lol!

I've hardly had time to read, and I know if I start now I'll fall asleep... I'm so tired from the wedding last night.

Ok no one yell at me. I finally finished. I have been in the process of reading it for 3 weeks now and I am done YAY. What an awesome book I think.

Oh I finished last week, lol, no rush here! I had to read the sixth as I never did that, heh. I thought it wrapped it up quite nicely :)

Melissa said:
Maybe if you get it laminated...
headbeating.gif

Laminate a book of 800 pages and re-staple it together. Good luck.

It took me about one week to read the book and it is in my second language. I was at Chapters at midnight when the book was released and it was fun to see those teenagers sitting on the sidewalk outside the store with their book reading at 1:00 am.

I saw the 5th movie at midnight too and saw it 4 times. Didn't see Remus or Sirius enough for my taste but Voldemort was just great.

Back