Ohio - need help to take a rat to the vet

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

Reposting from The Rat Fan Club on Facebook. If you can help please contact the people in the message on Facebook? Thanks

"
Rose Marie‎The Rat Fan Club
URGENT HELP NEEDED IN OHIO!
We just recieved a message from a rat in need. Here's the details. Contact Bre Trysten Sinnet if you can help!
*rat is not in the care of our rescue, MMRR; we are posting on behalf of his rescuer*
"Just rescued a rat that i thought just had a ruptured eye and turns out he had a badly broken leg and i can't take him to vet i tried to meet someone who was willing to take him to the vet but she's just too far away and he's losing weight fast and in so much pain. I would rather him go to a better rescue with funds asap I'm in NE Ohio.
Rat is male and he looks younger, maybe three months. He's a Russian blue velveteen from pet supplies that let him get into horrible conditions."

I am less then 2 hrs away but I just don't have the extra funds right now for the drive or for the treatment he would need to get better :( I really hope someone can help this poor little guy.

Here is the boy. I am working on travel arrangements for saturday to pick him up. I am trying to get 3.5 hours each way since I have a busy weekend scheduled. Hopefully they can drive the hour to get him to me there so I dont have to drive the full way. She is about 5 hours away.

11021233_10152732076246409_1621299849593743917_n.jpg

10393151_10152732076291409_4566771545042320606_n.jpg

If you had just come 2 hrs south you could have visited me and my ratties hehe :) I am sure there is a interesting tale to be told over this trip..

Back