2 Baby girls being rehomed - Saint Stephen NB

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on kijiji
- might give to a good home and sell cage separately

============================

I am looking to re-home my two female rats. They are young, I got them from the pet store a couple of weeks ago. I guess they are around 10 weeks old. One is a black and white hooded, the other is dark gray.
They are either $5 each, or $50 for both with the cage and accessories. They are sisters, and are very well bonded. I will only sell them together.

The reason for selling them is because they are driving my dog crazy. He will stand in front of the cage and bark all the time. It's not fair to them, or him, or myself... so, I would love to find them a great new home.

They will come with the cage, water bottle, wheel, food dish, cube hammocks, and close to half a bag of Oxbow rat food.

I don't have pictures right now, but will try to get some soon. Please email if interested :) They need to go as soon as possible.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...es/1282141940?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
Back