The Rat Shack > Rats, Keep Out! > Just Kidding!! > 250+ Things Only Rat Owners Will Understand

Help Support Ratshack Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2017, 10:40 PM   #33
SqueakingJellybean
Mission Control -- All is ratness

Liked 58 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 56

Rise, thread! Rise from your mighty sleep! :: finger wiggling::

There's an article on a comedy site (which one is unimportant) wherein the writer describes the setting of a commercial from a few years back. "The ad opens on the... dank rat den of an office."

My first thoughts: "The description is utterly wrong. There's nowhere near enough Kleenex in that office for it to be a proper rat den. And dank? Well, maybe if it's the day before cage-cleaning and several have been marinating, then sure, a little. Otherwise, though? Not so much. Have you seen some of the hammocks out here? Go away, and try your metaphor again!"

~~~We shall always remember those who came before.~~~
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook