Looking to rehome 2 older girls

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubble321

Hi everyone,
My husband and I are moving from San Diego, CA to Seattle, Washington on September 9. We have two female dumbo rats that are about 2.5-3 years old. Their names are Elsa (white/gray) and Mocha (brown/white). They both recently underwent surgery to remove benign mammary tumors and are recovering well. Because of their age, and medical history, we feel that it's in their best interest to not move them with us so far. Also, the place we are moving to doesn't allow rats. These rats really love each other, and must stay together. They are not really bonded to any person, since they are frequently babysat and see a lot of different people they really show no preference whether I, my husband, or even a new person holds them. That's why I believe they will do all right in a new home. Since we are moving Septmeber 9, we are looking for a new home fast. We have tried first asking people we already knew, and even almost had someone take them, but it didn't work out. Please, if you or anybody you know can take them (in or near San Diego) let me know. Thank you!

image.jpg

Here's a picture of both of them together. It's a bit hard to get Mocha (she's a bit wiggly). Also I forgot to mention, Mocha was born with a small balance issue- she's had it all her life since I got her as a baby. It doesn't seem to bother her much and still very agile and climbs all over.

image.jpg

Back