Get your Mississauga AS rats today!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone want to help me with socializing some boys? I have my hands full with the girls. The boys are angels, and dont need much. I clipped all their nails today no prob, but the girls ...I passed hehe

Last edited:
Where are you located? I recently took in a bunch of former feeders(I'm also a rescue) and I have a lone baby boy about 5 weeks super tiny. I have 3 maybe four pregnant females but if I wait for their babies he could be alone for two months. If you're really looking for help with the boys I would love to take a pair for this little guy. I would of course keep you updated on them in such. If you want to talk about it please Pm me :)

Thankyou, and I hope you love them. They really are the most remarkable rats. Tempted to go back to get their 3 unwanted sisters this week. God damn if my website was up to date like the other breeders, theyd probably be adopted already. Unfortunately Im not on welfare like many breeders, and dont have enough time.

Last edited:
Of the 21, only 5 boys and 2 girls left, deemed in "superb" health by our vet.

Take this rare chance to adopt vet-endorsed rescues today.

P1160218.jpg

Last edited:
Back