Urgent New Hampshire rat needs new home within one week!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

URGENT HELP NEEDED TO SAVE THIS GIRL.
PLEASE SHARE. Lebanon, new Hampshire
Poor little Rasta's new family can no longer keep her because Rasta is a bitter and has bitten their ferret and child. If Rasta is not found a experienced home with in one week from today she will be taken to the HS and most likely be PTS. She should be in a home with no other pets or children inless you are a well experienced rat parent. Please someone help this sweet girl.

Please contact https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.tranter.3?fref=photo for more info?

12920384_1750276328537539_3862148481688973639_n-438.jpg

they've contacted Mainely Rat Rescue, chances are pretty good that they can help

I will ask around, I'm in NH
I am getting two new girls this week which brings my total to 5, and that's the most I can fit in a single CN

I've got experience with biters... can't say I'm eager to have another one though LOL

I hope they can get her into a good home with some buddies!!

I wrote saying that I could take her if they need me to ..... but Mainely Rat Rescue would need to transport her to the border.
I too have experience with biters (actually I love biters)

But being alone in a strange new home with a predator (ferret), no wonder the poor girl is biting
It sounds pretty dangerous for her, if the predator (ferret) was close enough for her to bite it :(

............... hopefully they will find her a good experienced home with rattie friends in the US

Last edited:
Great news, Crystal Tanter has found the rat a home! =^.^=

"Thank you all soo very much for coming together to help get little Rasta!! She will be goingto her new home tomorrow! Stefanie Rae Weagle will be her new mommy and is able to work with her and give her the love she needs!! You all are amazing!"

Back