PAW Home Rat Rescue NC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annetherat

Hello all! As many of you know my husband and I run a small rat rescue in North Carolina, we are a non profit with our 501c3 filed. On the 31st of this month we will be taking in a Mama and 11 babies who will be a week old exactly the day I pick them up. I know that many of you have come to the rescue for so many others and I loathe to ask it of you again but here is my request. Please spread the word about these little ones, we can easily set up transport or if others can help get a rat train going. Hubs and I have done many a roadtrip in the name of ratties so several hours in any direction from NC is no biggie. If you have advice, suggestions, offers of help, have an adoption inquiry, or simply just want to wish up luck please PM and I will respond right away. Obviously we have some time with these little ones to make plans but I figure its better to start trying to find their forever homes sooner rather than later. Mid September is when these guys can start going to their new homes so I will make sure to bump this topic every few weeks from now on just to keep it fresh in everyones minds :) I am going to attach the only picture I have of them thus far, but once I have them you can be sure their will be loads more! Be warned they are adorable :)
1343245582.png

I'm in southeastern va right by the nc border, I will ask around about potential homes. I am available to help with transport if needed. So glad these babies will be raised in your good care.

Oh I wish I lived near by you TAE! Then I could voluteer to help out there at your shelter! That is if you allow that hehe. I also wish I could take in one of those little youngsters, just crime shame your too far away!

EDK said:
Oh I wish I lived near by you TAE! Then I could voluteer to help out there at your shelter! That is if you allow that hehe. I also wish I could take in one of those little youngsters, just crime shame your too far away!
Of course we love volunteers! And you know I would love you to be here for that:)

temblabamomo said:
I'm in southeastern va right by the nc border, I will ask around about potential homes. I am available to help with transport if needed. So glad these babies will be raised in your good care.
Wonderful! Thank you so very much! Let me know what you find out about potential adopters and I will keep you updated on what any transports look like :)

I have started a post under Rat Chat and Pix where I will be posting daily photos of the bubbers so that everyone can watch them grow :)

Hey. I am in NC and am interested in adopting a one or two of these ratlings. Its actually my first time on this board so i guess we're lucky ^__^

EDK said:

THIS

blueavenger said:
Hey. I am in NC and am interested in adopting a one or two of these ratlings. Its actually my first time on this board so i guess we're lucky ^__^
Shoot me a message at [email protected] so that we can discuss what you are looking for and I can send you the adoption application. Thanks!!!

What part of NC are you in? I'm on the easy coast and looking to add a haired rat or 2 to our family of 2 hairless. :) obviously these babies aren't available but if you have any other available we are interested!

Just so i understand:
Are you only looking for transport people or also for homes for the rats?
I will get rats in about 3 weeks when we get home from vacation and id rather get rescuerats than some from the petshop..
So if you are also searching a home for them please mail me: [email protected] (dont ask about the weird address xD)
So we can figure out if i live close enough since i do live in NC.
Hugs,
Josi

Back