Found on new vet website !!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually stay away from all the talks about Debbie D - not because I don't agree with you, quite the opposite, but because I really don't know much about her and am not sure I want to learn more, although I do have the Rat Health Guide here at home.

I believe what best summarizes most of our feelings can be found in Lilspaz's thread here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35015&hilit=debbie

I didn't read it completely, but was not happy after what I have read about her to find her as a resource guide on the website of the new exotic vet we were referred to. This has me concerned that they follow her for advise and/or the current vet we have now maybe following her also :gaah: Not to mention she is selling these pamphlets to pet stores to give out.

The cage recommendation sucks bad but the rest is really good. It's a good pamphlet to keep around a vet office for those interested in rats. It's far better than what "some" pet stores recommend. I say "some" because there are others who have terrific people working for them and know the proper info on rats.
People have to start somewhere and that pamphlet is a good start.

Back