Please read...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Use this section for those looking for help with rattie transport or those able to offer a ride.
Also, use this section for your reviews on planes, trains, and bus rides with rats.

Just wondering if this applies to adopters as well? If they can't for some reason go the distance? would this be offered?

Just wondering...

Ollie said:
Just wondering if this applies to adopters as well? If they can't for some reason go the distance? would this be offered?

Just wondering...

Anyone looking to transport a rat, whether they are the adopters or the people putting them up for adoption can post here.

Wow, what a timely reposting! :bow:

I am looking to get Ratty Momma's Chester into Montreal from Newfoundland, if the rescue accepts my application. If anyone is making part of the way and willing to take Chester with them, I definitely want to hear about it!!!! :gaah:

Unepuce said:
Wow, what a timely reposting! :bow:

I am looking to get Ratty Momma's Chester into Montreal from Newfoundland, if the rescue accepts my application. If anyone is making part of the way and willing to take Chester with them, I definitely want to hear about it!!!! :gaah:
You should post a thread dedicated to the transport in this section of the forum. This is just an info thread ;)

Cool,thanks!

I've been trying so hard to catch a rat train- since I'm trying to adopt 2 from CT, 1 from RI, and adopt 1 from NH.
If ANYONE can help with any one of those, please pm me. The final stop is NY. :/ It doesn't have to be one person-a group of people helping would be a huge help and even a blessing. Need all the help I can get. :')

Thanks, and I hope this works!!! XS

Back