Potential Hazards List

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet976

Many of us, myself included, have lost a furry loved one due to a simple misjudgement of a toy, a cage accessory, or another potential danger that we simply failed to see. To date, I have not seen a compiled list of potential dangers & hazards, & feel that it is too valuable a resource to overlook. While many of us have gained this knowledge through other forum members tragic experiences, far more rat owners are simply not aware that many of these items pose a threat to their little ones. That being said, I have begun to compile a list & have created a webpage to gather all of this information in one location. Please feel free to share other concerns with me that I most certainly have overlooked, and also use this information in any way that you see fit. Link it to your own website, copy any/all of it for your own use, share it in any way that you can. If this information prevents even one small animal death or injury, it will help ease my heart over the loss of sweet Tajo. :heart:

http://careforcritters.webs.com/

Back