Vote against Michael Vick!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MumsyRat

M. Vick is in the running to be on the cover of the next Madden Football game! In case you don't remember who that is he's the football player who had a dog fighting ring, who committed terrible acts of cruelty against those poor dogs and went to jail for it. What he did was unforgiveable and he must not be awarded any recognition. We must assure that Vick is left far behind in the voting. Let's vote to bury M. Vick.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Voted!

Note, you must vote for Adrian Petersen since he is matched up against Vick right now.

If Vick makes it through to the final round, which starts at noon on April 18th, we need to vote against him again!

I voted against him but there is a curse associated with the cover of Madden... since 1999 pretty much every cover player has been injured or charged with something.
The first time Vick was on it, he broke his fibula.

Zooy said:
I voted against him but there is a curse associated with the cover of Madden... since 1999 pretty much every cover player has been injured or charged with something.
The first time Vick was on it, he broke his fibula.
Maybe we should vote him then! :laugh4: JK! Voted (I hate that the POS feels no remorse, just alligator tears.)

Back