Need help asap

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brockronald

Hi, I'm Brock and I'm new to owning rats and to this site. I was wondering if you could help me. I was setting up the tree and we have these jingle bells on a type of rope to put on the tree and when I was putting it on it was making the noise a jingle bell makes. Soon after my baby girl by the name of Diamond starting running around super fast and running into the sides of cage. After she finished she went under her tube and didn't move for a good 3 minutes. If you know what happened please tell me because i have no clue what it could be.

It sounds like she got very scared, like a panic attack. Try not to jingle the bells anymore until she gets used to all the new things like the tree and other decorations.

Thank you very much but this is not the first time this has happened. She usually does things like this randomly not just with sounds. When I say things like this she does that and she also gets "sketched" out very often. She won't let anyone touch her or she won't move for 5 minutes, any explanation for this?

Back