2017 Secret Santa Signups!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratluver

The Travelin' Rat will be hosting a Secret Santa Gift Exchange again this year!
If you would like to be included, please email TheTravelinRat(at)gmail(dot)com (replace "at" and "dot" with their respective symbols) with the following information:

-Name & Address *don't forget zip/postal code!*
-Names, sexes, and ages of your rats
-Anything that your rats may be hankering for this holiday season
-Anything else you would want your Secret Santa to know (ex: favorite color, hobbies, etc)
-Where you would be willing to ship to (US only, another country only, US & Canada, Worldwide)
-If you would be willing to send a 2nd gift if needed

Sign-ups will be through November 19th this year. We'll match you with someone that week so we should have information to you in time for Black Friday shopping. We will do our best to match you within your country, though we cannot always guarantee that.

If you choose to participate, PLEASE observe the gift value minimum ($20USD) and deadlines! All gifts will need to be sent out by
​December 9 to ensure delivery before the holidays. It is not fair to participants if you are late.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Secret Santa matches have all bee sent out! Please email us if you have not received one and signed up.

Please confirm receipt of the match. We expect everyone to stick to the timeline and gift minimum.

Thank you, and have fun!

Sheldon,
I am so behind in my personal emails that I didn't happen to see any notifications from the forum about your post! Can you email me? Yes, you can participate without rats- we have 2 people in this round already who don't have rats.

Last edited:
Sheldon,
I sent matches out but can squeeze you in if you can email me back by tomorrow, Sun, 11/26. I've tried to pm you (twice, I believe) about this- so sorry as I never got a notification of a forum reply.

I do have one other person I had to squeeze in already, so one of my matches is holding off right now (they need to confirm receipt of matches by tomorrow). But, sure, if you want to hold off.... We usually do a World Rat Day one, too, but I wasn't able to this past year as our auction was SO big!
I'm sorry about this! (And, I did happen to get the email notification about this reply!)

Back