Babies and 2 moms Toronto ON

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been sharing the post on Facebook. One idea I have could be if someone buys them all and then takes them to the Toronto Humane Society if they have room. Then I would and perhaps others could chip in with donations toward the $50 they're asking for the lot, but that should include the two mothers so they cannot breed anymore rats.

I've asked a friend to message Rebecca at Little Friends Rescue to see if she can help with this. o.o;;

Last edited:
Rebecca who runs Little Friends Rescue formerly Guelph Rat Save said at the beginning of the week that one of her group members was working on rescuing all the rats from the ad, so here's hoping they got them all safe from the ad poster.

I've talked with Little Friends Rescue over the phone, they were able to rescue the two mothers and all the babies. =^.^= The mothers have poor health with head tilt and such so if anything perhaps send a donation to [email protected] if you can? :)

Back