Love my vet - Chicagoland Area

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Kona had his follow up appt and he needs to come back in two weeks. I mentioned we would be on our honeymoon. So he quickly advised me that I need to let the reception ladies know who was caring for the boys and that he will bill us when we got back should they need care. He does this so the caretaker isn't afraid to bring the animal in and worry they would have to pay a bill and therefore, let the animal suffer. They are wonderful - glad we found them. They only see exotics! However, they will see dogs/cats for acupuncture.

Ness Exotic Wellness Center
1007 Maple Ave, Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 737-1281

Just another reason why we love this place. Yesterday Oliver was in obvious respiratory distress, gasping and panicking. Despite being Sunday and almost 5pm we were able to call their emergency number, which is actually one of the doctor's on call, and he meet us at the clinic in 30 minutes. Immediately put Oliver into an oxygen tank after listening to him and then we had the conversation we knew was coming, but had hoped for a miracle, but deep down knew there would be none for our precious boy. RIP our sweet baby ..... :love7:

Back