BeanBoozled

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

The Jelly Belly Candy Company is well known for producing gourmet jelly beans in 50 different official flavours. Ten of those flavours: lime, peach, chocolate pudding, juicy pear, buttered popcorn, berry blue, caramel corn, coconut, tutti-fruitti and licorice have a not-so-delicious doppelganger. Think you're about to bite down on a chocolate pudding flavoured jelly bean? There's a 50% chance it's actually dog food flavour. That lime jelly bean may end up tasting like grass clippings...and the flavours only get worse! :wink:

[imageleft:2jk9ofrd]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd104/KMGGMK/Funny/BeanBoozledFlavors_zpsae011da8.jpg[/imageleft:2jk9ofrd] The BeanBoozled game is pretty straightforward. It comes with the jelly beans and a spinner that tells you which flavour to try. Half the time you'll get a delicious treat. The rest of the time, you'll be gagging. I'm not sure I like those odds!

I'm reasonably sure I don't have the guts to play this game. I honestly have no desire to sample anything with centipede-flavour - let alone booger, barf or skunk spray flavour. So, I'm wondering, who thinks they would be brave enough to play a round of BeanBoozled?

:sick2: :sick2: :sick2: :sick2:

that's just so wrong :lol:

I didn't know Jelly Belly had so many flavors, it might be nice to sample THOSE :nod:

if you buy a bag are you sure to get one each of all 50 flavors? and how do you tell which is which? :lol:

Petunia said:
:sick2: :sick2: :sick2: :sick2:

that's just so wrong :lol:

I didn't know Jelly Belly had so many flavors, it might be nice to sample THOSE :nod:

if you buy a bag are you sure to get one each of all 50 flavors? and how do you tell which is which? :lol:

They usually come in a box and are labeled.

i hate black licorice, I think I rather have the skunk spray. Wouldn't mind trying them, as long as there's a drink on standby to wash it down.

Back