RPOM April

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!!! its going to be a tough competition and its still very early in April. :shock:

Dusa

apr6Dusa3.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=33562&view=unread#unread

i think this is my maxium but non`d and secnded here :) im so happy for even being nominated 3 times even if i dont get votes im honoured i`ve waited for soooo long this is awesome thanks guys
2054jf6.jpg

Joanne said:
Oh Miss SarahA, you are only allowed three submissions, so you will have to choose which three you want to enter!

Lol thanks for the reminder Joanne. Newbie error lol. :emb: I'll choose the first three.

I tried to understand all what i read, but i am not sure .... i hope, i am allowed to put this picture here. It is my girl Bonbon ! she's so marvellous !

This thread is for pictures that get nominated in other threads :) I am sure if you put that pretty girl up in a post in Rat chat and pics you will get nominations. she is adorable. Then when someone nominates it and another person (other than the picture owner) seconds it, you can then place the picture here with a link to your original thread that had it posted in :) It takes a bit to understand how it works here but it is really easy once you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back