Rat vets in Saint John, NB ?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only vet now that will even see a rat is Dr McGowan in Hampton (15mins outside the city)
I have called them all and no one will even think about it. McGowan is good though, she has been my vet for 12yrs with my dogs and cats and when I took the rats in for resp issue last year she was well versed in the proper meds and dosage, and when we needed some advise for the Bearded dragon she contacted a collegue in southern states specialized in reptiles for advice.
However her partner Dr Malone hates rats and will tell you this I would never ever take them to her.

The Dr. Malone who hates rats is probably the one who used to be in Fredericton. If it is the same person, although she does hate them, she does know how to humanely euthanize a rat. She pts my dear Corrie properly and she did likewise for one of SQ's rats.

I hope that Dr. Whittle is OK. He is probably the one that Ben (the Saint John ratty who was in quick need of a rescue) will be taken to by the Saint John Animal Rescue League.

Back