WHO will Sit my Rats????

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rat sit! I'm good with rats. My 4 are happy little boys. I live in Michigan. I could meet somewhere to transfer them to my house with their cage. You would probably need to supply the food for them. You'd get daily pictures of them to see how they're doing. :) If you live around flint, Detroit, Saginaw (my area), or surrounding areas, feel free to contact me! :)

Also would be willing to sit, I am in the east end of Toronto. I currently have 7 males.

Perhaps this thread is in the wrong section, thinking it may be more well suited in the transport/traveling section.

Thought I would repost as I last posted on this thread in 2004. - I am in Fredericton NB Canada

I rat sit and having been involved in rat rescue for about 11 years, I have experience with many health issues and am able to administer medications orally or sub-Q.
I can go to your home or your rats can stay with me.
If they stay with me, they will have access to a large, well equipped play area containing many toys.

Back