Rats in BC Canada need foster IMMEDIATELY

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Rat owner has ad on craigslist and needs help!!
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/pet/6194373230.html

Looking for care for 5 rats for 3 months (lower mainland)

Hi!

I am in treatment until mid-end of September and the person that was taking care of my rats has been told by his landlord that he isn't allowed to have them in his apartment. The rats are all male, named Jack, Ziggy, Marley, Scooby and Shaggy. I will supply the cage (its a large critter nation cage), food and anything else they need. I can also pay a small fee per month ($30-50) as a thank you for your service. All you have to do is feed them daily (rat food every second day, and human food like fruits veggies and leftovers etc) on the other days, and clean their cage once every 2-3 weeks. They do need some attention, but because there is a bunch of them they keep each other occupied. They are all really friendly and love to snuggle and give kisses. They will sit on your shoulder as you watch tv or do the dishes. It really is the cutest thing. If you have rat experience, that would be great.

Please email me, my phone is currently deactivated. I am in treatment right now and the rats are in Chilliwack, but I do have someone that can get the rats and the cage to you. I am looking for someone to take them ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Amanda

Back