2 Three Month Old Boys Michigan Needing Adoption

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaTrexica

Hello! My local Humane Society has two gorgeous, lovable boys up for adoption. We are full here, since we had that surprise litter from our rescue back in April and kept three boys. We now have ten, which is four above our preferred maximum. However, we thought we would reach out because it is rare for anyone to adopt rats from this humane society aside from us. There is a gorgeous blue Berkshire boy and his Siamese brother. Let me know and we could arrange transport if need be. Thank you all! Here is the humane society's website. http://geneseehumane.org/adopting-a-pet/browse-other-animals.html

If someone can get them up to the Toronto, Ontario area (Kitchener, more precisely), please let me know. If it's possible, I'll run this pair past my husband and see if he's ready to adopt again.

Edit: Just talked to him. If someone can get them here, we'll adopt them and provide the adoption fee as well as gas money for the driver. There's a double-height CN and lots of love waiting for them.

Last edited:
It's really unfortunate. I know you would have made a great rat Mom for these babies. Hopefully you find a couple nearer to you that are just right, and these guys find a really nice adopter.

We picked up four lovely souls in Guelph last night from a foster mom for Grand River All Breeds Rescue. Two girls, two boys. The boys are in the bottom half of the CN, and the girls are in the top. Whoever it was at Midwest who made the partition closeable was a genius. We're looking at getting the boys neutered so they can be with their sisters again. Once I have some better pics, I will make a post.

Back