old broken and non working links

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I just wanted to post that some of the things in the reference section are now out of date,
in particular I was trying to find Sorraia's info on rat diets but her nom-ology site no longer exists, at least not at the link given in the post on rat diet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A MUST READ for those intending to make up their own rat diet.

Sorraia/Nicole is a biologist and has cared for rats for over 2 decades. She's put in the time and research to break down the rat's diet.
Please pay close attention to her blog and her charts.
I'm sure this will be an on going work for Nicole as she continues to learn and research the needs and requirements of rats. So click and click and click again.
http://nom-ology.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
I clicked that link and got the blog. :)

really?
i got a blog with a photo of a guy and this:
Sunday, February 28, 2016

Skin Care cream : for softier and healthy skin

A skin cream is a topical preparation usually for application to the skin. Creams are semi-solid emulsions that are mixtures of oil and water.

These creams are generally classified into two classes; oil-in-water (O/W) and Water-in-oil (W/O). Oil-in-water creams are more easy to use and cosmetically acceptable by a wide range of people worldwide. If you are interested in a natural way to lighten your skin, please read the skin whitening forever Review.

On the other hand water-in-oil creams are difficult to handle but it's a good option for people with very dry skin. It is more moisturizing than the former one as it provides an oily barrier resulting in minimum loss of moisture from skin.

Moisturizers are very intricate blend of chemical agents specially meant to make the skin softer and help skin regaining its elasticity.

Today's cosmetic industry is providing a wide range of mild and sophisticated creams which not only takes care of our skin but are also affordable. These creams come in different forms and deciding which one is good for you is often a matter of individual's choice.

Still we are providing some fundamental information which can help you to decide which cream to buy to suit your skin's requirement. Before buying any cream we must know what are the prime uses of any cream.

Creams acts as a wall to protect the skin from external or internal unwanted effects caused by the nature or our own body. A skin brightener that does just that is the Dermaline whitening cream.

Creams also facilitate in retaining the essential moisture.

Creams with gel base are used as cleansers.

Creams are also used as emollients that replenish the natural supply of skin's oil.

Creams are also used to minimize the signs of aging by reducing wrinkle marks and fine

Back