Effy the Lion head Bunny

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caeser

So i picked up effy from a person who posted on kijiji saying they where giving away the rabbit for free. upon going there she was living in smokers house that had caged her in a cage about 3 times to small, i honestly wouldn't even consider making my 3 dwarf rats live in there. Going to the house was weird they where very short never told me there names, didnt want to tell me the reason for giving her away, the whole thing was very weird, and a little bit unsettling. I was worried she might be sick because of how the people where acing but the vet said shes fine and she acts normal throwing metal lids around her cage. But none of the less she is the best bunny in the world, i never thought id get one but now i want them for the rest of my life. We have a way bigger C&C cage.

GurSZFz.jpg

The girl told me 7 weeks old, not sure if that was the truth or not, and yea i know i plan on, since i still live with my dad he also needs to approve having another one, 3 rats 2 mice and 1 rabbit, it will take some convincing, i also need to study a bit more on how to intro them and such before i blindly go into something like that

Back