AGH! (Awkward way TMI only half-serious complaint)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velo

SERIOUSLY, THEIA?
My sweet little himi munchkin has gotten into a bad habit lately.
She likes to sniff around my clothes and I let her chew on my hoodies and buttons, etc (I have "rat clothes", it's not like I wear my nice stuff during out time)
Well lately she has taken to getting a little too close when she's chewing about.
And she seriously just bit my butt. OW. Not pleasant, Theia!
(I'm not bleeding or anything, don't worry, I'll live)
And to get even way more TMI, she nailed me in the boob two days ago!
Such a little perv :shock:
/end rant/ Just had to share my misfortune with my fellow rat people. ;)

I too have gotten quite a few boob bites myself - not pleasant... I think a couple were trying to nurse - now that's TMI.... Clark has chewed my couch up like a dog... its full of holes, he just has to get out of your sight for a second and Bam! a hole... Hubby got a boob bite too.... :devil:

LMAO I am so glad I'm not the only one then!!
These silly rats always want to chew and bite anything they can. :p Poor hubby! XD
That reminds me too, anytime I wear socks, my toes and feet get attacked! They don't mind bare feet, but the second I let them out and have socks on, it's a pile of attacking rats on my toes! XD

oh def not too much info, I think we had a thread about "nipple nibblers" once LOL
I had a bunch of girls who would go for mine all the time

and one girl got up inside my pj pants and um, well, ok now *that* might be TMI! hahaha

too funny about your sofa Vicki, well I bet it wasn't funny the first time it happened... or even the second. you've got some persistent chewers there!

I still haven't learned my lesson about changing into "ratty clothes" so now I have a lot MORE ratty clothes hahahaha

I think the sock toes is a requirement of their's - "Gotta get the sock toes"
Athena, Clark is the only one that chews the couch, so I put a couch cover on it - and if he gets behind there (cause daddy isn't watching) another hole - think he's unstuffing it.... He's a character, but daddy gets in trouble for it not Clark-a-dillo-saurous...... I have been noticing holes in the couch blankets now too... hmmmm, Clark....

oh def not too much info, I think we had a thread about "nipple nibblers" once LOL
I had a bunch of girls who would go for mine all the time

and one girl got up inside my pj pants and um, well, ok now *that* might be TMI! hahaha

too funny about your sofa Vicki, well I bet it wasn't funny the first time it happened... or even the second. you've got some persistent chewers there!

I still haven't learned my lesson about changing into "ratty clothes" so now I have a lot MORE ratty clothes hahahaha

Nipple nibblers! HA, I love that. Perfect description for Theia. XD
OMG that naughty girl! Note to self, don't let any of them climb up inside the pants haha!
One time I wore a pair of my good yoga pants in there, Rizzy thought they were the most delicious things in the world and before I knew it I had a huge hole all down the outer thigh part of the pants. That's when I learned that lesson! :D

I think the sock toes is a requirement of their's - "Gotta get the sock toes"
Athena, Clark is the only one that chews the couch, so I put a couch cover on it - and if he gets behind there (cause daddy isn't watching) another hole - think he's unstuffing it.... He's a character, but daddy gets in trouble for it not Clark-a-dillo-saurous...... I have been noticing holes in the couch blankets now too... hmmmm, Clark....

It's like feet and toes become a whole new thing when there is a sock on it. X3
Hahah silly Clark! That's why my rat room "couch" is just a cheap foam cot. Of course, a couch would probably be more comfy, but Rocky would have that destroyed so fast it'd make my head spin. :p

So far I don't have one of those in my crew but I sure had my share. The toes, I don't mind...the nipples and inner thighs. Owwwwie!!!!

Haha, why can't they aim for the less sensitive areas??
Of course the boyfriend thinks it's hilarious when I yelp and complain about getting bit in the butt. He doesn't know how unpleasant it is! :lol:

Lol! Gilly also hates socks and she will definitely let you know! Gloves same thing. I don't care that you are going outside and want to give me a treat, those horrible monsters must come off! People don't even ask anymore when they see me with scratches on my arm or chest. Waffle likes to nibble on the fleshy bit near the opening of my ear and Gilly is a big fan of my nostrils. Rats are weird, but so adorable that you let them have it their qay anyways XD

I get eyelid nips all the time and the bf has had his man parts nipped. Told him to put pants on when playing with them hahaha
As for clothing and furniture I'm lucky they don't chew during out time on the couch. Though a curtain that was near the one girla cage quickly became the best nest material and they worked fast. Its now maybe half the length it used to be!
I have the opposite foot problem, socks on fine, no problems quick sniff move on...socks off however and its time for a rat manicure gang style. And I HATE my feet being touched at all. So they get yelped at if they even get close to my feet. Doesn't matter if I wrap a blanket around them if my feet are sockless the rats must get them.

One of my girls likes the colder months because I wear sweatpants around the house... She likes to dive down the back of my pants and shimmy down the leg in hopes of taking an unscheduled tour of the house. Of course, there have been a few detours down the back of my underwear, as well. Warm rat on cold buns would be pleasant if it weren't so disconcerting!

Back