Names Addresses and Numbers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad because once that info has been posted to a public area of the internet, such as kijiji, it is public info.

Sorry that you have to be so careful in order to protect yourself and this forum from idiots.

Yeah I got a call today saying they were going to sue MRRG and it wasn't even me that did anything it was here on the Shack lol. Fun times.

lindsayfawn said:
Yeah I got a call today saying they were going to sue MRRG and it wasn't even me that did anything it was here on the Shack lol. Fun times.

I wouldn't worry too much, if the information was out there already...public consumption and all that.

lindsayfawn said:

let them dig up the money to be able to pursue a lawsuit... let them find a lawyer who would want to take on the case... and let the authorities run their investigation to determine exactly who the "slander" came from and whether or not the "responsible" parties are within the legal grasp of Canadian Authorities... and whether or not it is fiscally feasible to pursue a claim against a "rat rescue"...

LOCAL MEDIA HEADLINES!!!

EXTRA EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! LAWSUIT INITIATED AGAINST RAT RESCUE!!!!

Local authorities are reviewing claimes, by irate citizens, that their respective rights and reputations were tainted by a local rat rescue.

According to statements... the rat rescue in question defamed the reputations of one-time rat owners who were cited for neglect and abuse of their adopted pets...!!! EXTRA EXTRA!!!

Yep... the lawyer who wins THAT case will be "made in the shade"... and any potential winners of the lawsuit will be able to do whatever they want with the rat poop they win as a result of the case. :roll: :laugh4: :bunnydance: :giggle:

Back