Three Little Pigs Pictures

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Welcome!! I'm so glad you've joined, we can always used "other creature" experts. :wink:

That's such a good idea to foster rats, this will let you know if they are really for you.
I'm sure there are rescue groups in FL as well, you could foster for them?

This forum is so new, we forgot about adding the rules, but don't you worry, we are a happy bunch and not too bothered by rules anyway. lol

Love the pics!

Awww, I love the fur on that one! Looks like they went to the barber for crinkle waves! Too cute :D Maybe you can share some of your experience with guinea pigs, I'm looking into getting some in 2-3 years. =) Good luck with getting ratties, fostering really is a great way to start getting to know a species.

starmaiden said:
Awww! I love guinea pigs! I love how they go 'weep!' weep!' when they want a treat! :p Your's are some real cuties! :D
My guinea pigs go nuts when they hear any rustling that resembles the sound of me getting their veggies out of the bags from the fridge. Sometimes I just crinkle a plastic bag to hear them wheek, hehe.

what great looking guinea pigs!

our rescue boy would WEEEEK WEEEEEK at anything that sounded like a plastic bag and anytime someone opened the fridge door. If he thought it sounded like food, he would let you know he wanted it LOL

:thud: I've been a bit piggie-crazy (never owned any myself... YET!) lately, so excuse me while I sit and coo at the cuties!

I think you'll enjoy being a rat owner. Stick around, you'll learn a lot. If you don't mind while you're here, I'd love some education about keeping cavies. :D

starmaiden said:
Awww! I love guinea pigs! I love how they go 'weep!' weep!' when they want a treat!

Oh my gosh! Yes! My sister and I had guinea pigs as pets when we were children (errrrm, that was a few years ago! :roll:) and they used to go 'weep!' weep!' 'weep!' whenever someone opened the fridge door! Of course, we always obliged them with a treat. :laugh4: They had us well trained!

Your GP's are way cute! Luv the couture on the one guy or gal!

Welcome to the Forum!

Back