Saying hello

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Hi, I'm Scott, Jo's hubby. I'm the one that buys the rat food. :lol:
I may be a lurker from time to time, maybe I'll get more time with Jo, seeing as she's always at The Rat Shack. :coffee:

Hi Scott!!!

Yeah it might be advisable to post here. For at least the first while, Jo is going to be living on or near that computer setting things up. :laugh2:

Hi Scott! Hope you'll drop by every once in a while to say hi :D Hehe, Jo's going to be living at the computer for a while :wink:

Ric-Rat-Toe said:
Great, I can use some backup around here! And you posted entirely on your own free will, right? :stickpoke:

Ric

Of course he did...I thought about telling my hubby to get on here as he has computer knowledge too :lol: we shall see!

Hello to jo's hubby!!

Well, I was cruising to try to get familiar with everyone and their critters, hoping for pics of their critters of course, and here you are!
Good thing you posted or Jo might have had to add a picture of you when intro'ing us to all of her critters.

I'm convinced you posted of your own free will, you have a knack for self-preservation and a desire not to see a pic of you eating breakfast captioned "Scott just loves fruit loops - especially the orange ones", right?

Nice to meetcha.

Back