Off to the vet!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

Brie and Elphie both have really long teeth for some reason (though Brie's are shorter now that someone ate the cage :roll: wonder who did it? )and I'm too chicken to trim them myself so I'm taking them in to the vet to have it done. Also, both have started sneezing a little so I'm going to have that checked too.

Wish us luck! :D

I can't imagine trying it, they're such wee little things I've be afraid of holding them down too tightly. Claws I'm the same way but I'd be more afraid of cutting too short since they're so squirmy.

Thank you! :D

There was a car accident involving a client so everything's a little nuts over there. I had to drop them off instead of taking my appointment.

Now I'm fretting like a mother would. :lol:

Bronwyn said:
There was a car accident involving a client so everything's a little nuts over there. I had to drop them off instead of taking my appointment.

Now I'm fretting like a mother would. :lol:

Awwww...thats hard on a girl. :(
Will they call you when they are ready for pickup?

Yeah they did :)

Claws are trimmed, teeth are filed, and breathing is checked and they're 100% healthy :D AND the paper towels in their travel cage were replaced with a fresh fluffy towel so yay! A good addition to the FN :D

:bliss:

Edit: Apparently they were given a heating pad too...Mum took it, lol.

It's a huge relief :D After hearing the sneezes I wasn't sure if it was because my room was dusty or I was about to go through what you guys have so many times. :( Apparently it was just dust. Whee!

And yes, I love this vet :heart: She got my dear Cody out of so many respiratory troubles and kisses them, lol.

Back