Hi!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

I'm glad this got started. :) And I think I recognize most of you but I'll introduce myself anyway!

I'm Bronwyn, residing in Ontario (city varies with the time of year!) with my Golden Retriever, cat, and two Dumbo mink rats (Brie and Elphie). :)

My first rat was acquired when I was 15 and I've been in supply ever since. ;) Even was lucky enough to observe and care for a litter in 2005.

It's nice to be here! I look forward to meeting new members and keeping in touch with those I've already met.

Welcome Bron!!!

Great to see you here, it feels like its going to be a friendly enjoyable community forum. :lol:

Btw there are now 2 Bronwyn's on the forum now, you and ginniejollie. She at least is in AUS though. :roll:

Recognize my avatar? Smiling Gwinny.
love4.gif

Thanks guys, it's nice to see you too! :D

And Shelagh, I didn't recognize Gwinny at first! I was reading posts on another thread and thought, "Wait a second...I know that little face...!" Such a wonderful shot.

Hi Bronwyn!! :wave: So good to see you! Your Beau says: "Hello there, I remember you!!"

Unfortunately, Beau has been under the weather lately. He's on 2 antibiotics, Baytril and Zithro. At first I thought I was going to lose him. But now it seems he's hanging on. It's so weird. The day before he was popcorning all over the place when it was out time, then poof! the next day he was very lethargic. I'm pretty worried about him. :sad:

Here's a pic of Beau I took yesterday. He looks pretty good here.
Beau.jpg

Eek! :shock: My little warrior. He's still missing that area of fur around his eye, hehe. I'm glad he's in such good hands though. He's over a year and a half old now so considering his parents were pet store products I think you've done brilliantly!

Back