I am SO excited!!!! Update: Sumi is home!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papercrow

I am going on Tuesday to pick up my first HAIRLESS boy!!!!! I have been looking for months and am SO excited!!!!! Just had to share with probably the only people who will understand.....

Sam

papercrow said:
Sounds like it's through an OOPS... I found him through "the other forum". I have been looking for months!!!!

Hehehe...the "other forum" is a Canadian one, we don't mind reference to and linking to Goose on here. :thumbup:

I know I have said it a thousand times....but I am SO glad to have found you guys! You all are so caring and understanding and non-judgemental. I really feel at home here. THANKS!!!!!

I almost hate to do with this no pics but the little nekkid one is home! He is a little shell shocked but the boys have accepted him with the normal ease (yes I knocked on wood when I typed that).

We decided to name him Sumatran Rat Monkey from my husband and I's favorite movie Dead Alive. Any old school Peter Jackson fans out there???? and we're going to call him Sumi for short :)

YEAH!!!! My R695 is now full and I NEED to get over this GGMR syndrome.

Sam

Aww I'm glad you decided to get the little guy! Is this from one of the bunch in Silver Spring? I'd love to take a few, but we are booked solid here......four cages is my limit.

Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Congratulations to you! And to Sumi! I'm glad you and he finally found each other!
Oh I hope he likes to be held because nekked kids are so very nice to hold!

Back