A couple of old rat pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

Because Shelagh asked (and I never complied) here is a couple of my girls from way back in February. Pics of the new girls will come... eventually.

Emma attempting to look innocent while trying to steal daddy's beef jerky.
103.jpg

Maggie just loves daddy. I am suddenly chopped liver if he comes in the room.
177.jpg

Emma is especially pretty. There's just something about her.

Here's a picture of her from Christmas... you can see the weird dark marking on her face here (the only spot on her that is a third colour like that)
xmastreeandrats001.jpg

And here's one from when I first brought them home... Scary flashy thing trying to get pics! Must run away!
100_1419.jpg

And because Emma got extra pics, here's another one of Maggie. She looks so big in daddy's gigantic hands.
171.jpg

Yup. It's kind of an inverted blaze, I guess. Perhaps a very poor merle marking (poor in that she doesn't have it anywhere else?)

Shelagh, I completely missed your first post some how. Drrr...

Maggie does in fact have a velveteen coat. Mike calls her his "Scruffy McGeggers" :lol:

It's funny how her coat changes. Some times it will just seem scruffy and messy, and other days she's very wavy and so so soft (especially on her neck) Her whiskers change texture too.

Thanks everyone, for the nice compliments about my girlies. I can't wait to have pics of the new girls to share.

They look great! :D I remember seeing them before you got the girlies, I almost took them home! :lol: I'm glad you got them, they are such sweeties!

Back