HARLAN TEKLAD orders! LAST CALL!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on how much bedding is to ship to the east coast? If not too terribly expensive I'd like to donate some bedding to Clark.

Unfortunately the cost of shipping would make sending bedding not worth the price. It would cost you way more than buying it locally. Sorry!

If anyone is willing to cover the $25 shipping cost to Angel's Heart Rat Rescue I will donate the food for free. :cookie1: :cookie2:

moon said:
Any word on how much bedding is to ship to the east coast? If not too terribly expensive I'd like to donate some bedding to Clark.
1. Your sister lives in Kitchener! AWESOME (we dont have a whole lot of room in our house/freezer thats a bonus!)

2. If we were going to establish a Rattie Train - could we not just get the bedding out to whomever was going to meet the people coming from NB or is it NS either way....and then they could bring it back with them?? Or would that involve too much coordination/time frame working....Alexandra said it wouldnt be until after her school was over....??

Due to my cat having to go to the hospital there may be a 1 or 2 week delay in my being able to place the Harlan order. If I get to take Darcy home tomorrow my vet bill will be in the $650 range, if he stays another night it will be over $800. That's the money I was going to use to front the Harlan order. I still hope to do the run on May 26th but it's not for sure at the moment. Bad luck tends to hit me in multiples so I'm going to wait and see how the week progresses.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

me too - I dont mind prepaying if it will in anyway make a difference

I actually dont even mind prepaying even if it wont make a difference...

I know I'm late on this, but what size is the bag and what is the cost?

I will order at least 1.

Thanks for the offers to prepay guys but I'm not comfortable taking money unless I am sure that I can provide what you've paid for. I would be glad to accept payment once I have placed the order and know that it's a sure thing.

Right now I have orders for 54 bags. Not too shabby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back