Boys Galore in Stouffville

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Lenny
lenny.jpg

George
george.jpg

Abu-boo
abu-boo.jpg

Neil and Milo
friends.jpg

Winston and Thomas
1winstonandthomas.jpg

Remy
1remy.jpg

Sebastian and John Paul
1sebastianandjohnpaul2048x1536.jpg

Atticus and Gabriel
1atticusandgabriel.jpg

East Coast Boys - Spenser, Cyril, Quinn and Felix
1eastcoastboys.jpg

Jasper
2jasper42sm.jpg

Hobo
2Hobo.jpg

Mortimer and Griffin
MortimerGriffin.jpg

New boys with no names yet
P7210928sm.jpg

OH WOW!!! Loads of manrats!! They are all so handsome! I have to say, George is a very handsome fellow. But I'm not picking favvies, oh no... :p

I love all their names, too! :D

Hi Vanessa!!
What a wonderful treat, all those beauties and some are related to mine. :heart:

The new guys are gorgeous. No wonder you just couldn't resist. :love2:

You have such cuties, and you're in Stouffville?? We'll have to chat rats some time... I'm from Markham.

Yes,
Vanessa's 4 east coast boys (Spenser, Cyril, Quinn and Felix) are Byron's (Linda's boy) and Corrie's (Godmother's girl) sons from the first rescue litter (born March 13, 2006).
Jorats has two of their brothers (Archie & Fred), Nickelrat has two of their sisters (Holly & Wendy), Lilspaz68 has two of their sisters (Kamali & Kyrie) and two of their sisters were adopted in Montreal through Jane.

From Corrie and Byron's second rescue litter (born April 13, 2006), godmother has 5 of their sisters (Melissa, Tia, Megan, Penny, & Angela), Jane has one of their sisters (Melonie) and the other 3 sisters were adopted through Jane in Montreal.

I have two of their half brothers - David and Jonathan, from Nettie and Byron's rescue litter (born March 26, 2006). The other 12 babies from this litter were adopted in NS through Christina.

Hope you don't mind, thought people might want to know the family connections.

now back to your regular programming ... :)

Back