Hello from England

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelly

Hello all **waves I'm Nelly from Plymouth in the South West of England. My real name is Nicola (more usually called Nicky) and I'm 43 years old.

I live with my husband Jon, our gorgeous big ginger cat Boris (aka Bottage and Boss), and our 6 lovely rats Aimee, Floss, Megan, Melody, Fargo and Riddick.

Few pictures here, I'll put a few more on as I find where I've filed them
ratties.jpg

MelandRiddick.jpg

Fargopaddle2.jpg

Jon with Manny who's now at the Bridge
normal_Jon___Manny_1.jpg

normal_Aimee_wheel_1.jpg

normal_Boris__Bike.jpg

us on our wedding day last year (almost a year ago now!)
normal_cut_cake.jpg

And Boris' sister Billie who went missing just before Christmas last year and hasn't been seen since
BillieBush.jpg

Hi Nelly!
Beautiful pictures of your sweeties. You and Jon look so happy on your day, just gorgeous.
Have you noticed but almost all of us with pets, it's our cats that we call Boss. :lol:

jorats said:
Have you noticed but almost all of us with pets, it's our cats that we call Boss. :lol:

Tee hee! It's quite funny when he and Jon are in a room I walk into and say "Hello Boss" and Jon says hello. How could he think I'm talking to him!!!

Nelly said:
jorats said:

Tee hee! It's quite funny when he and Jon are in a room I walk into and say "Hello Boss" and Jon says hello. How could he think I'm talking to him!!!

LOL ...best to let him think it though. :wink:

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome. I will have to get one of the new boys to perform Hat Duties for Jon!!!

ginniejollie said:
I look forward with interest, learning about the differences between our Countries, I'm from Australia. :D

At the moment, with all the flooding we've been having here only one thing stands out in my mind - SUN! Can you mail some over to us please :D

chicky82 said:
hi, I've always wanted to go to England, you're lucky to live there :)
:hi!:

I enjoy living here, apart from the awful 'summer' we've been having - apparently the floods in parts of the UK have made the news in the US. We're lucky that it hasn't caused problems for us where we live.

We seem - fingers crossed it stays that way - less prone to some of the nastier illnesses rats get over here (although we have had some SDA outbreaks in the last year) but you can't get such nice treats and snacks for rats, and for some reason can't buy glass drinking bottles.

jorats said:
Nelly said:
jorats said:

LOL ...best to let him think it though. :wink:

Well I know Tao used to think he was the Boss of the house... Welcome Nelly.

Welcome, Nelly! How nice to see a Brit join our group here.

You live in one of the most wonderful parts of England! I have fond memories of a walk on many parts of the SW Coastal Path.

Loved your photos, looking forward to more.

Back